BE DONE WITH IT


You have spent enough time in the past doing what unbelievers choose to do - living in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, orgies, carousing and detestable idolatry. Therefore, arm yourself with the proper Christ-like attitude - be done with sin. 

Your worldly connections are going to think it strange that you do not plunge with them into the same flood of dissipation, and they heap abuse on you. But they will have to give an account to Him who is ready to judge the living and the dead. 

This is the reason The Gospel is preached - because He who has suffered in His body is done with sin, you also must be done with it and live according to His Spirit.  

(Excerpts from 1 Peter 4:1-6)

"I have decided to follow Jesus, I have decided to follow Jesus, I have decided to follow Jesus - no turning back, no turning back.

The Cross before me, the world behind me, The Cross before me, the world behind me, The Cross before me, the world behind me - no turning back, no turning back.

Though none go with me, still I will follow, though none go with me, still I will follow, though none go with me, still I will follow - no turning back, no turning back."

(Song - "I Have Decided To Follow Jesus")


Comments