GOD'S LAYAWAY PROGRAM


The Holy Spirit taught me something this morning and I thought I would share with Ya'll!

God has a Layaway Program. The Program is not quite like ours but resembles it enough that the Holy Spirit delivered and interpreted His message to me and now I hope I can communicate it well enough to you.

When I was growing up The Layaway Program at K-Mart was a big thing. Someone could pay half down on an item or at least something like ten percent, leave the store, the item would then be placed on hold in a Layaway section of the store until the person returned to pay-off the remaining balance and collect the item.

The Holy Spirit said to me - Jesus came and put would-be Believers on Layaway. However, the item, being humanity, was so precious in quality and so many in quantity that it required Him to pay Full-Price up front with His life. Jesus then left The Store (earth) after conquering death, hell, and the grave, but left The Warranty that is good for eternity. The details of The Warranty are found in John 16:13 and John 14:26.

  • But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. (John 16:13) 
  • But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. (John 14:26)
The Warranty is good forever and helps us, in these fallen bodies, as we remain in The Layaway section of this world awaiting Jesus to return to The Store (earth) to claim us with His blood stain receipt.
  • And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. (John 14:3)
  • I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. (Revelation 19:11-13)
Thank you Holy Spirit for being my Warranty and teaching/confirming that I am The Item in God's Layaway Program.

Comments