UNTIL THE FULL NUMBER IS IN

I have to be honest with myself and with you - just as Islam has the notion of desiring chaos to reign in the world SO THAT their Messiah or Mahadi will arrive on the scene, I desire to do what I can, even though I know it makes no difference, to speed the coming of My Lord and Savior - Jesus Christ!

Like I stated, I realize Christ's return for His church, body, bride, or true believers is Not Dependent on anything I or anybody else does. We all know this thought as the teaching of Imminency - an impending action likely to occur at any moment. However, there is still part of me that wants to help fulfill Mark 13:10 and/or Matthew 24:14.
  • And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. Matthew 24:14
For the sake of Christ and the extension of His Kingdom, I have shared The Good News abroad in the world, abroad in the United States, and locally. The note of interest here is that the majority of those times Matthew 24:14 nor Mark 13:10 and it's promise came to mind. Just the fact I was pouring out God's compassion as Jesus once did by the lakes and on the mountainsides of Israel many years ago - is what I found driving me at the end of the day.

When I look at the life of Jesus, He was the same. He knew His death, burial, and resurrection was coming but He allowed that to happen in Father God's Timing. Men tried to take His life several times before He reached Calvary, but to no avail. When God has a plan for your life and you are dialed-in to it, God will see you and the plan through to completion (Philippians 1:6). Meanwhile, Jesus loved on people. He had compassion on their circumstances and situations and many times ALL who sought healing were healed.

As one who is an End-Time enthusiast, watcher, and lover of Christ's coming - I have found myself lately with an increased burden for the eternal souls of those who are not on the Heavenbound Train. I imagine my God of Justice - eternally blessing the Redeemed wherever He is and eternally punishing or torturing the Damned. To ponder eternity damned to an existence of torture, punishment, and banishment from God's presence - does anyone need anymore fuel for the preaching/teaching of The Gospel? 
  • And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur,where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever. (Revelation 20:10)
  • If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. (Revelation 20:15)
The timing and fulfillment of prophetic events is exciting! I watch! Meanwhile, I try to show God's unyielding love "until the full number of the Gentiles has come in." (Romans 11:25)

Comments