Support Needed for Ecuador Missions Trip

Dear Supporter,

I am excited about being called to join in the work of spreading the Good News in Ecuador this year as part of the twentieth year outreach to this community. Among the many teams ministering as an extension of Cary Church of God (street witnessing, medical clinics, construction projects, prison visitation, crusades, etc.), I plan to be involved with the Worship and Arts effort. This will be the first time I have gone on the Ecuador mission trip.

The only way I will be going is if I can acquire your prayer support during the entire time I am away AND if I can raise the funds necessary to meet the total financial requirement. The dates for the trip are July 13 – July 21, 2013. The total cost of the trip is $2,000.  The entire balance is due by June 3rd. If God places on your heart the desire to support me, then I welcome your prayers and I would be grateful for any financial contribution. A Paypal service is set up to the left on my blog for convenience.

Thank you and God bless you.

Chad Pritchard


Comments